About 250 jurors were dismissed Monday in the leadup to the penalty phase for Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz.
The judge overseeing jury selection of the man who murdered 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School said the process would start over Monday.
Prosecutors argued that she erred when she didn’t question 11 potential jurors who said they would not follow the law before dismissing them.
The 12-member jury, when eventually chosen, will decide if Cruz, 23, is sentenced to death or life in prison without parole.
The decision will delay the opening from June 14 to June 21. It had already been pushed back from May 31.